Welcome to CNYSHP
The Central New York Society of Health-System Pharmacists (CNYSHP) welcomes you to our website. We are the Central New York chapter of the New York State Council of Health-System Pharmacists (NYSCHP). To learn more about our chapter, please click here.
- 2020 Virtual Residency Showcase – June 10, 2020 at 6:00PM via WebEx – the cost to attend this event is FREE. Please note that as of 6/02/2020, an issue with event registration has been identified. Please email email@example.com to RSVP until further notice.
- NYSCHP CDTM Practice During COVID-19 Pandemic SurveyEmail from Andrew Kaplan, PharmD, BCPS, BCGP, Vice President of Public Policy To perform CDTM in New York State requires the patient to provide a written consent; we are one of few states which require this. With COVID-19 and the shift to telehealth, many patients may not be able to physically sign a consent document. Many patients in rural or low-income communities many not have access to fax machines, email, etc. We have heard concerns that the requirement that consent … Read more
- 2020 Virtual Residency ShowcaseI will start off with the most important part – CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP and support our residents! Please note, the wrong time was listed on the previous post, this event is on June 10, 2020 from 6pm – 7pm. Our apologies for the error. Every year, CNYSHP holds our Residency Showcase to give our area residents a forum to present their residency research projects. This year, while we cannot gather together in person, we will hold an equally … Read more
- Membership RenewalsIf your membership to CNYSHP/NYSCHP is up for renewal and you are looking for more information, please visit our membership page for all the latest information. Not a CNYSHP/NYSCHP member – JOIN TODAY!
- COVID-19 Resources Page – New to CNYSHP.orgGiven the rapid changing environment of the COVID-19 pandemic, health system pharmacists have been called upon in countless ways. CNYSHP has put together a page with links to resources that we find helpful and would like to share with our community. Should you have a resource that you would like to share, please contact Peter Aiello by clicking on this link. We will gladly post anything that may benefit another member of the CNYSHP community. Thank you for all that … Read more