Newly Approved Drugs to Treat Neuropsychiatric Conditions
April 4 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pmFree
CNYSHP is pleased to welcome Emily Leppien, PharmD, BCPS, Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Pharmacy Practice, Binghamton University, School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences who well be presenting on this timely topic!
- List indications, dosage, adverse effects and contraindications of newly approved neuropsychiatric medications.
- Compare the pharmacology of recently approved neuropsychiatric medications to those currently being used in clinical practice.
- Explain the clinical impact and potential role these newly approved medications may play in the treatment of neuropsychiatric conditions.
Location: St. Joseph’s Hospital – Parking is FREE in the Hospital Parking Garage, Dinner Included!
Date: Thursday, April 4, 2019
Time: 5:00PM – 6:00PM (Dinner), 6:00PM – 8:00PM (Program)
- Member Pharmacist: $20
- Non-Member Pharmacist: $40
- Member Technician: $10
- Non-Member Technician: $20
- Residents: $10
- Students: $5
- Interprofessional (RN, NP, PA, MD): $25 (Please note: a statement of attendance can be provided for attending this event; however, this continuing education event is only accredited by ACPE.